Make a Missile Note!

The purpose of the Missile Notes blog is to inspire productivity in the form of creative writing by showcasing motivated textual developers on a day to day basis. Please feel free to read the day's prompt (the first post of every day), write for ten minutes about your interpretation of the prompt, and e-mail me your free write if you would like to share it with the other visitors of Missile Notes. Hopefully, this site will provide an encouraging atmosphere in which writers of every level of experience and stature can stimulate their minds daily. For more detailed information about Missile Notes, view this blog entry! E-mail me at missilenotes@gmail.com to submit a free write!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Untitled" by Riley Lundgren

mission start

can you hear me planet

Im talking from my art

just to say wake up damn it

using us to consume

they get away with murder

we react like sheep

and there our herder

unless we rise back the missiles keep on rock-in

they'll never get us no where, we need to start talk-in

sounding like a rocket got my message in my breast pocket

you hear me go boom down the block in another room

blast into center of the earth with my voice

to let you know my choice

getting these ideas farther off the ground

will all be getting no where if we just sit around

if you wanna get high you gotta build your own

if no one else will get you there then go it alone

the life of an astronaut is a privet road

but its better being the dude that doesn't explode

we got to get up off our seats

start a fucking riot in the streets

I don't care how we let em know

these missiles gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment