Make a Missile Note!

The purpose of the Missile Notes blog is to inspire productivity in the form of creative writing by showcasing motivated textual developers on a day to day basis. Please feel free to read the day's prompt (the first post of every day), write for ten minutes about your interpretation of the prompt, and e-mail me your free write if you would like to share it with the other visitors of Missile Notes. Hopefully, this site will provide an encouraging atmosphere in which writers of every level of experience and stature can stimulate their minds daily. For more detailed information about Missile Notes, view this blog entry! E-mail me at missilenotes@gmail.com to submit a free write!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Untitled" by Will Lewis

Damn, he's tall! No wonder things get done around here. I've been hearing about this "tallest man in the world" town for some time, and I wasn't necessarily sure what to make of the flower baskets hung on the streetlights as I made my way into town. Couldn't really make my mind up over the fifteen foot basketball hoop mounted to the "Welcome to Frensberg" sign, or the ladderless fire engine that I noticed upon passing the Frensberg Fire Station. Damn. The town met my expectations for "world's biggest dog," too, but I wasn't all that impressed with the "world's smallest combustion engine." They weren't able to demonstrate because it was sealed in a glass case, so I doubt it worked. Anyways, hope you're having fun manning the fort. We'll start back north after we witness the "world's ugliest frog" tomorrow and get ourselves fueled at the "world's shittiest restaurant," McDonald's. Give Axel my love!

<3 Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment